I had to have mine replaced, so let me tell you what this surgery is all about….
Unfortunately, tooth loss is very common for many adults today, especially as they continue to age. In fact, countless people are missing a good portion of their lower and/or upper teeth, sometimes all of them. Instead of trying to cope with the daily hassles and discomfort of traditional dentures, many individuals are now turning to a more plausible choice known as the ‘All on 4’ dental implant solution
However, when it comes to the expense, Cancun, Mexico offers the most affordability compared to other dental facilities that also offer the exact same service located across Canada and the U.S.
While planning your next vacation in gorgeous Cancun, Mexico, consider restoring your smile in just one day. You’ll find the cheapest All on 4 dental surgeon in sunny Cancun without sacrificing quality or service.
How Does This Work?
In order to completely understand the logistics behind replacing your teeth, you first need to recognize what a dental implant can offer. A dental implant is a tiny screw made of titanium that fits perfectly inside the jawbone and works to replace the actual root aspect of your tooth. In order to properly insert the implants, minor dental surgery is required. But, once the dental implants are implemented, beautiful crowns are then readily attached in order to reveal very functional and realistic-looking teeth.
The best feature of the all-on-4 procedure is that you don’t have to replace each and every tooth, but only four strategically placed implants on both the top and bottom (if all your teeth are missing) in order to restore your perfect smile. This makes All on 4 the most practical and affordable solution for restoring your smile. Also, because the dental implant consists of titanium, it will inevitably fuse with the natural, living bone in your mouth and become part of it, which will serve as a long-lasting, strong foundation for your new smile.
Get Your Brand New Smile in Only One Day
When integrating the All on 4 technology with the skilled, expert Cancun dental staff, you can be sure that both your smile and your life in general will completely change in just one day.
Here are some of the key benefits of using All on 4 dental implant technology to regain your smile:
• The experienced, skilled staff along with all the necessary equipment and lab technicians are located in one facility that offers outstanding patient care.
• Cancun professional dentists have the ability to incorporate all 4 dental implants in addition to the arches while you are 100% sedated, comfortable, and well cared for throughout the procedure.
• Once the procedure is over, you leave the facility with a fully functioning, beautiful, and natural-looking new set of teeth.
• You only need to sacrifice just one day of your Cancun vacation to restore your smile.
While staying in sunny Cancun, Mexico on vacation, you can receive your All on 4 dental implant procedure at incredibly competitive prices compared to the U.S. or Canada. The dental surgeons and specialists are every bit as experienced and qualified in Cancun, but at a fraction of the cost.
Get Your New Smile While on Vacation
Want to find the cheapest All on 4 dental surgeon without sacrificing quality dental care? At many Canadian or U.S.-based dental centers, patients often spend weeks or sometimes even months while waiting for their costly new teeth. On the other hand, you can have your beautiful, new pearly-whites in just one short Cancun vacation. Get your new radiant smile while vacationing in sunny Cancun, Mexico.
My research, including countless interviews, has convinced me: With diligence, perseverance, and good information, patients considering traveling abroad for treatment do indeed have legitimate, safe choices, not to mention an opportunity to save thousands of dollars over the same treatment in the United States. Hundreds of patients who have returned from successful treatment overseas provide overwhelmingly positive feedback. They persuaded me to write this impartial, scrutinizing guide to becoming an informed international patient. I designed this book to help readers reach their own conclusions about whether and when to seek treatment abroad.
So, why go abroad for medical care? Here are seven reasons.
1. Cost savings. Most people like to get the most for their dollar. The single biggest reason Americans travel to other countries for medical treatment is the opportunity to save money. Depending upon the country and type of treatment, uninsured and underinsured patients, as well as those seeking elective care, can realize 15 to 85 percent savings over the cost of treatment in the United States. Or, as one successful health traveler put it, “I took out my credit card instead of a second mortgage on my home.” As baby boomers become senior boomers, costs of healthcare and prescriptions are devouring nearly 30 percent of retirement and preretirement incomes. With the word getting out about top-quality treatments at deep discounts overseas, informed patients are finding creative alternatives abroad. The costs listed in this table are for surgery (except as noted), including the hospital stay in a private, single-bed room. Airfare and lodging costs are governed by individual preferences. To compute a ballpark estimate of total costs, add $5,000 to the amounts shown in the table for you and a companion, figuring coach airfare and hotel rooms averaging $150 per night. For example, a hip replacement in Bangkok, Thailand, would cost about $18,000, for an estimated savings of at least $15,000 compared with the U.S. price. The estimates above are for treatments alone. Airfare, hospital stay (if any), and lodging vary considerably. Savings on dentistry become more dramatic when “big mouth-work” is required, involving several teeth or full restorations. Savings of $15,000 or more are common.
2. Better-quality care. Veteran health travelers know that facilities, instrumentation, and customer service in treatment centers abroad often equal or exceed those found in the United States. Governments of countries such as India and Thailand have poured billions of dollars into improving their healthcare systems, which are now aggressively catering to the international health traveler. VIP waiting lounges, deluxe hospital suites, and staffed recuperation resorts are common amenities, along with free transportation to and from airports, low-cost meal plans for companions, and discounted hotels affiliated with the hospital. Moreover, physicians and staff in treatment centers abroad are often far more accessible than their U.S. counterparts. “My surgeon gave me his cellphone number, and I spoke directly with him at least a dozen times during my stay,” said David P., who traveled to Bangkok for a heart valve replacement.
3. Excluded treatments. Even the most robust health insurance plans exclude a variety of conditions and treatments. You, the policyholder, must pay these expenses out of pocket. Although health insurance policies vary according to the underwriter and individual, your plan probably excludes a variety of treatments, such as cosmetic surgeries, dental care, vision treatments, reproductive/infertility procedures, certain nonemergency cardiovascular and orthopedic surgeries, weight loss programs, substance abuse rehabilitation, and prosthetics—to name only a few. In addition, many policies place restrictions on prescriptions (some quite expensive), postoperative care, congenital disorders, and pre-existing conditions. Rich or cash-challenged, young or not-so-young, heavily or only lightly insured, folks who get sick or desire a treatment (even one recommended by their physician) often find their insurance won’t cover it. Confronting increasingly expensive choices at home, nearly 40 percent of American health travelers hit the road for elective treatments. In countries such as Costa Rica, Singapore, Dubai, and Thailand, this trend has spawned entire industries, offering excellent treatment and ancillary facilities at costs far lower than U.S. prices.
4. Specialty treatments. Some procedures and prescriptions are simply not allowed in this country. Either Congress or the Food and Drug Administration has specifically disallowed a certain treatment, or perhaps it’s still in the testing and clinical trials stage or was only recently approved. Such treatments are often offered abroad. One example is an orthopedic procedure known as hip resurfacing, a less expensive alternative to the traditional hip replacement still practiced in the United States. While this procedure has been performed for more than a decade throughout Europe and Asia, it was only recently approved in the United States, and its availability here remains spotty. Hundreds of forward-thinking Americans, many having suffered years of chronic pain, have found relief in India, where hip resurfacing techniques, materials, and instrumentation have been perfected, and the procedure is routine.
5. Shorter waiting periods. For decades, thousands of Canadian and British subscribers to universal, “free” healthcare plans have endured waits as long as two years for established procedures. “Some of us die before we get to the operating table,” commented one exasperated patient, who journeyed to India for an open-heart procedure. Here in the United States, long waits are a growing problem, particularly among war veterans covered under the Veterans Administration Act, for whom long queues are becoming far too common. Some patients figure it’s better to pay out of pocket to get out of pain or to halt a deteriorating condition than to suffer the anxiety and frustration of waiting for a far-future appointment and other medical uncertainties.
6. More “inpatient friendly.” As U.S. health insurance companies apply increasing pressure on hospitals to process patients as quickly as possible, outpatient procedures are becoming the norm. Similarly, U.S. hospitals are under huge pressure to move inpatients out of those costly beds as soon as possible. Medical travelers will welcome the flexibility at the best hospitals abroad, where they are often aggressively encouraged to spend extra time in the hospital post-procedure. Patient-to-staff ratios are usually lower abroad, as are hospital-borne infection rates.
7. The lure of the new and different. Although traveling abroad for medical care can be challenging, many patients welcome the chance to blaze a trail, and they find the creature comforts often offered abroad a welcome relief from the sterile, impersonal hospital environments so often encountered in U.S. treatment centers. For others, simply being in a new and interesting culture lends distraction to an otherwise worrisome, tedious process. And getting away from the myriad obligations of home and professional life can yield healthful effects at a stressful time. What’s more, travel—and particularly international travel—can be a life-changing experience. You might be humbled by the limousine ride from Indira Gandhi International Airport to a hotel in central New Delhi or struck by the simple, elegant graciousness of professionals and ordinary people in Thailand, or wowed by the sheer beauty of the mountain range outside a dental office window in Mexico. As one veteran medical traveler put it, “I brought back far more from this trip than a new set of teeth.”
Moving аbrоаd, fоr аnу аmоunt of given tіmе, саn bе ԛuіtе scary, еѕресіаllу fоr fіrѕt-tіmеrѕ. Yоu’ll have lоtѕ tо thіnk аbоut, frоm whеrе tо stay tо how to commute, wіth рlеntу оf uрѕ аnd dоwnѕ in between. Trаvеl, fоr thе most part, wіll bе dоnе on wееkеndѕ and/or durіng thе hоlіdау season. Rеgаrdlеѕѕ оf hоw fаr уоu gеt to gо, hеrе аrе a fеw роіntеrѕ so as to kеер your bеlоngіngѕ ѕаfе (as well аѕ уоur person), аvоіd accidents аbrоаd and mоѕt іmроrtаnt оf аll, try nоt tо gеt rірреd оff. Althоugh mоѕt countries аrе ѕаfе, іt’ѕ ѕtіll аdvіѕаblе to keep thеѕе tірѕ in mіnd, juѕt іn саѕе. After аll, better safe thаn ѕоrrу.
Kеер An Eуе On Your Bеlоngіngѕ
Yеѕ, уоu’vе ѕееn роѕtеd throughout the UK аnd bаrеlу рау аnу аttеntіоn tо the signs, but аlthоugh аn old аdаgе аmоngѕt the trаvеllіng community, іt іѕ vеrу true. If уоu’rе іnсlіnеd tо take a bасkрасk оut with уоu, make sure уоu twist the lock ѕо thаt іt’ѕ hаrdеr tо undо; try аnd kеер уоur wаllеt or other important trаvеl documents іn уоur frоnt росkеtѕ and dоn’t truѕt anyone who gеtѕ a lіttlе tоо сlоѕе. A сhееkу smile оr tale mіght juѕt turn out tо bе a fаnсу wау оf getting уоu dіѕtrасtеd.
Wаllеtѕ And Purѕеѕ
We’ve mеntіоnеd this іn thе previous paragraph but it іѕ оf utmоѕt importance not to kеер your mоnеу/trаvеl docs/valuables in your bасk росkеt, no mаttеr hоw deep it іѕ. Thіеvеѕ hаvе a hаbіt of ѕроttіng trаvеllеrѕ аnd wіll ѕее thе buldgе соmіng through (wе аrе ѕtіll talking аbоut уоur back росkеt, bу thе way). Kеер it ѕаfе and ѕwееt uр front.
Put Your Camera Awау
Althоugh you might fееl mоrе соmfоrtаblе саrrуіng your camera оr саmсоrdеr on уоur arm or асrоѕѕ уоur nесk, dоn’t. An expensive саmеrа ѕhіnеѕ like a ruby ріесе tо thе trаіnеd mаg-ріе thіеf. It might bе lеѕѕ hаѕѕlе to tаkе оut оf your bаg іf you’ve gоt it ѕtrарреd аrоund your bоdу, but the еxtrа еffоrt оf pulling it out wіll bе wоrth it, should уоu find ѕоmеоnе trуіng tо rір it off you.
Choose Yоur Travel Buddу Carefully
Although you may nоt bе muсh оf аn аdrеnаlіnе junkіе, your trаvеl buddу mіght juѕt bе; аѕ well аѕ doing some pretty сооl thіngѕ, іt might аlѕо mеаn уоu will be рuttіng уоur bеlоngіngѕ (or lіfе) аt risk, unnecessarily. Wау uр thе рrоѕ аnd cons аnd thіnk саrеfullу bеfоrе уоu decide оn that whіtе-wаtеr rafting trip especially іf уоu haven’t gоt insurance.
If you hаvеn’t gоt аnу already, gеt ѕоmе. Whеthеr уоu’rе looking to рrоtесt уоur vаluаblе, gеt уоurѕеlf оff thе hook in case ѕоmеthіng gоеѕ wrong аt work оr mаkе sure уоu’vе got mеdісаl еxреnѕеѕ соvеrеd, should you nееd іt, іnѕurаnсе іѕ a muѕt fоr аnуоnе gоіng аbrоаd, regardless оf hоw lоng for.